Saturday, July 21, 2012

**Reposting Kanata's update to her blog page**

The first few days off the track were a bit challenging. You might could say that she was a bit "wild" with her new found freedom off the track and was a bit of a handful.....I'll be honest.....she was crazy!! LOL!! However, what a difference a couple of weeks makes. She is a total sweetheart and a real love bug. Now that she's getting the hang of things she's a real delight to be with. She's got a real out going personality and I think will be fine as a single hound or hanging with other pets. We're going to try to get to the 100 Oaks M&G Saturday but that's not a promise. I've family coming into town and not sure what all is on schedule for the weekend. But anyway.....Kanata is a doll!


Kanta3.jpg


Now the I can work the blog feature from my home PC stay tuned for more updates! And hopefully PB will be up and running soon so I can upload more pics!


Jennifer & Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment